Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, June 16, 2019

!nfinite !nfluence

...Hey, I believe that everyone has something valuable worth sharing and that they SHOULD create a brand and business around that message.

I’m here to show you how to make money and create a life you love as an Influencer.

If you’re passionate about something, there’s NO REASON you can’t be making money sharing that passion as an Influencer.

For years now, I’ve been making money and thriving as an Influencer and now, I’m ready to tell you all my secrets.


I was tired of this b.s. m.s. & PhD (Bulsh!+, More sh!+ & Piled high and Deep sh!+) and just about gave up 2x was out for the count, pronounced 'clinically dead' out for an unspecified duration, no less...

But at that time, I made some simple and effective tweaks to what I was doing, and things took a massive turn.

Brands started paying me.
I got the right followers engaging with my content.
AND yes, I have a lot of time on my hands (note: purple hair)

I felt happier and like the content I was posting was more aligned with who I was... is!

Read it here...

Cheers,

Jon-jon


No comments:

Post a Comment