Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Launch That Blog free blog...


Hey,
...Starting my blog every three years ago completely changed my life. I went from being a high school band director and a systems  engiminneer that hated his job, suffered a minor stroke to working from literally anywhere that has an internet connection and choosing my own hours.

Because of this site and the skills that I picked up from blogging, I outperformed my monthly teaching or engiminneering income within 3 months of quitting my job. Now just every three years later, my online business brings in over $50,000 per month ( and my best month so far was $155,000! X however many blogz I have now ). So let's get to it, earning while learning and building empires online.

I don’t have a degree in writing, and there’s nothing “special” that I have which led to my success as a blogger. I’m just a former teacher ... edgemacated engiminneer who worked hard and figured things out along the way.

And since I get emails and private messages every single day by the 1000s asking how to start a blog, I decided to put my teacher  and edgemacated engiminneering hat back on and show you exactly how to start your own money-making blog right now!
Cheers,

Jon-jon



.


No comments:

Post a Comment