Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Keys to Building Enough Income




Hi,
Ever since landing my first job post college - grad school circa 1999, I’ve been determined to build enough passive income in order to not have a job or visible means of support. A future that included getting into work by 5:30am and leaving after 7:30pm each day for decades seemed too brutal to endure.

Read, Is Ambition Overrated? <a rel="nofollow" href="https://infamousinfluential.blogspot.com/2019/06/ambition-overrated"> https://infamousinfluential.blogspot.com/2019/06/ambition-overrated</a>

 In 2009, I decided that if I could earn about $80,000 in passive income, I would leave my job permanently and work on something like, Financial Samurai while traveling instead. So I left work circa 2012 at the age of 34. Once my wife decided to join me ( leave me ) in 2015, also at the age of 34, I decided to shoot for $200,000+ in passive income.

Cheers,

Jon-jon

No comments:

Post a Comment