Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, June 17, 2019

DID I Say, "WELCOME...


Hi, Jon-jon here, My Girlfriend Sends Me A Picture First Thing Every Morning - Here's Why

The following day, I received another, and then another. I shamelessly instigated these pictures, soliciting them as they came, almost begging for a new version of the same pretty face that I adored so much to come through my notifications, my emails, my messenger apps, etc.; it was real. AND here it is AGAIN...






DID I SAy, "WELCOME TO MILLENNIAL MONEY, Mon...

   






Yo. Thanks for joining Millennial$$Money(M$$M). It means a lot to me and I’m gonna work hard to give you my best and exclusive content each week.  I really focus on quality over quantity.
If you want to go deeper here are some great places to start!

As promised, here is a PDF of the first chapter of my book Financial Freedom!

If you haven’t already, you should sign-up for the best Free Net-Worth and Investment Tracker to track your money making, saving, and investing progress. I’ve been using Personal Capital for the past 4 years and it’s hands down the best free money app available. It has so many features that will help you save and make more money. Note: this software is only available in the US.

3. Check out my Financial Freedom book
While I’ve written over 300,000 words on Millennial Money, there’s only so much that you can put into a blog post or blog posts, so I wrote a book! If you like reading Millennial Money then you are going to love the book – it’s jam packed with the best money advice, tips, and strategies I used to become a millionaire in 5 years.

4. Checkout the Best Money Tools
I get asked all the time what tools do I recommend and here’s the list. If you are looking for ways to make, save, and invest more money it’s worth checking out. It’s also worth bookmarking since I add new tools to this list when I find good ones.

5. Check out the Financial Freedom podcast.

BONUS: If you’re interested in blogging definitely checkout my free 7 day blogging side hustle course here (you’ll get it via email over the next 7 days!)

FINANCIAL FREEDOM: A PROVEN PATH TO ALL THE MONEY YOU WILL EVER NEED



My book, Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need (Penguin Random House) is now Available Worldwide!

The book is a blueprint for fast-tracking financial independence through personal finance, investing, and entrepreneurship, all broken down step by step. It’s the why, what, and how. I also share all of the mistakes I’ve made, as well stories and strategies from others who’ve done it too. It’s definitely not your typical money book.

#3 of All Hot Amazon New Releases and #26 on the Amazon Top 100 List!

Jo-jon

No comments:

Post a Comment